12.31.2014

NYE Reflections


2015. Its kind of hard to grasp. 

Husband and I are spending this week at the beach and it has been blissful. I've used some time on our beach walks (and while laying on the sofa) to reflect on the past year. Its been a good one. There were a lot of changes and new things this year, and I am happy for all of them. We are definitely blessed and I know it. But I have to say that I am looking forward to 2015. It feels like a good, strong year. We have a lot of big plans.   

I won't be posting about any NYE resolutions, but instead focusing on my 30 Things in Year 30 list (I've gotten started on a few things!). I've been blogging for four full months now and I have utterly enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and commenting and 'liking' and especially for telling me things like 'I bought my brother that wallet you blogged about' when we run into each other at the grocery store. Its been loads of fun and I can't wait to see if I can keep it up in the new year!  

We will be spending NYE at home, maybe a dinner out tonight. There will be a fire and there will be s'mores, but lets be honest, it won't be nearly this pretty. At midnight we will probably ride bikes to the end of the beach to watch the fireworks. Sounds like a good plan to me. 

Happy New Year! 

- CMD

1 comment:

  1. Your night sounds beautiful, especially on that island. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and hope to continue to read it in 2015. I'm really excited for all your plans in 2015 and can't wait to see them unfold :) Cheers to Courtney & Casa!

    ReplyDelete