12.24.2014

Be Still My Heart 12.24.14

A roundup of things that made my heart happy this week- Christmas style. 
This quote by Anne Frank has been making the social media rounds lately and the words have stayed with me. We are asked to open our wallets and give money so often this time of year that it can honestly get a bit overwhelming. But, these words are true so I just keep giving and I'm quite sure I won't go broke doing it! 

Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year Marsala is beautifully on display is this kitchen published by House Beautiful. It also feels so festive and Christmas-y to me, I had to share. 

These mini trees are a such a great idea of how to use leftover scraps from the Christmas tree to keep the house just a little bit festive into the new year. 

I came across this book Love, Nina somewhere this week and have promptly added it to my must-read list. It looks absolutely full of charm. 

Lola is my new favorite pug to follow on Instagram. She's got Christmas cheer in spades. 

The Davis family is officially on vacation now and will be for the next almost 2 weeks (!!). Wishing you and yours the merriest of holidays this year. Merry Christmas!

- CMD

1 comment: