1.06.2015

January: White Hot


January feels fresh and crisp after the colorful whirlwind of the holidays. Its a new start with a clean slate. Its also about to get really cold in Atlanta, but I'm telling myself its white hot

When December starts, I thoroughly enjoy indulging in all of the yummy food and drinks that go along with the season. But, by January, I'm ready to make better choices. I'm not sure if I'm the juice cleanse type, but I can certainly get behind beautiful packaging. Whether you just think its pretty or are looking for a highly rated juicing company, check out BluePrintJuice

If its going to be crazy cold, I think ice skating is a fun way to pass the time! My favorite place to ice skate in Atlanta is the Rink at Park Tavern. Grab a beer after hitting the ice. 

Hoping to check out the Make A Joyful Noise exhibit at the High Museum. It ends January 11th! The Golden Globes are also airing on January 11th. May the gorgeous gown season begin. PopSugar put together The Best Golden Globes Style of all Time and of course this white stunner on Eva Mendes is on the list. 

I stumbled upon the You+Me album cover and thought 'that girl really looks like Pink.' I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it is Pink, or Alecia Moore, as she is going by on this album. She has teamed up with Dallas Green to show her softer, and a little bit country, side. Its good stuff. 

The National Day of Service, also known as Martin Luther King Day, is January 19th. Time to get out there and do something! Finally, I feel like every week something new is opening at Krog Street Market. I can't wait to get over there and check it all out. 

Happy January! 
- CMD 

1 comment: