2.12.2015

World's Most Amazing Flower Markets

Valentine's Day must be this country's biggest day for giving and receiving flowers. I like to receive flowers, but I like to give them more. This year, I'm working on my flower arranging skills as part of my #30thingsinyear30 and so far, so good (I've given one bouquet, but it was a success!). My favorite part of giving flowers is shopping for them. I absolutely love a flower shop, market, grocery store section, street stand, you name it. 

In honor of Valentine's Day, I searched for the world's most amazing flower markets and I was pretty blown away.  Want. to. visit. them. all. 

Brussels, Belgium




Amsterdam, the Netherlands


Bali, Indonesia


Covent Garden, London


Bangkok, Thailand


A Guide to Shopping the L.A. Flower Market


- CMD

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fresh flowers. After the typical girly things, my favorite gift is a beautiful vase of fresh flowers. Favorite flower is still the peony :)

    ReplyDelete