2.16.2015

Herrera Homes

I met Carolina Herrera once while I was in high school. I volunteered to help change models' clothing backstage at Herrera's fashion show at The Breakers hotel in Palm Beach. It was basically as glamorous as it sounds, and so was Carolina. She was gracious and kind and funny. I'd seen some of her gowns on the red carpet prior to that day and loved them. But after meeting her I was smitten with the entire line, the designer herself and now her daughters. 

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is taking place in New York City this week and Carolina Herrera is debuting her Fall line today. Oh what I wouldn't give to be backstage! Instead, we'll have to settle for her (equally glamorous) daughters' homes. 

First up is Patricia's NYC apartment. Patricia is Creative Director for her mother's fashion line and I think her home is reflective of that title. Its sophisticated, unexpected, eclectic - creative. 





Carolina (daughter) is the Creative Fragrance Director for Carolina Herrera. She lives in Madrid in the amazing apartment below. Its equally as eclectic as her sister's home, but feels but more laid back to me. I don't know which one I love more! 






Which home would you want to live in? 


- CMD

1 comment:

  1. I love how your personal style has so much Spanish/Latin influence!!

    ReplyDelete