2.02.2015

Pin-Worthy: 6 Bloggers to Follow Right Now



Pinterest is like a little mini-vacation for your brain, any time you want to go somewhere. Its non-stop inspiration for our homes, our wardrobes, even our lives. Although sometimes Pinterest can be just a wee-bit overwhelming (at least for me), most of the time its a very happy place to be. These six bloggers, whose daily musings I also highly recommend, go a long way to keep my Pinterest feed joyful, inspirational and full of beauty. Follow them all here: Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling, Caitlin Flemming of Sacramento Street, Jamie Meares of I Suwannee, Haskell Harris of Daily Shot, Camille Styles of Camille Styles and last but certainly not least Emily Henderson of Style by Emily Henderson. Happy pinning! And be sure to follow my pages here.

Photo credits: Closet // Beads // Tablescape // Cabinet // Magazines // Em's House

- CMD

No comments:

Post a Comment