2.05.2015

5 "Making Memories" Valentines Gift Ideas!


Husband and I are not big "gift" people for Valentines Day, and by that I mean the type of gifts that come in a box. Probably this tradition started because I really wanted tickets to a Jimmy Buffet concert or something sophisticated and romantic like that, but we usually opt to gift each other some sort of experience.   I can remember a lot of the things we've done over the past 15 years and thats pretty special to me. Although our lives have gotten so busy that I'm sure there were years where our annual Feb. 14th pizza date (our other Valentines Day tradition) was the only adventure we had, we tend to get back to it more years than not. I'm sharing a few of my favorite Atlanta-based ideas, ranging from budget-friendly to budget-busting! 

1. Billy Joel concert tickets 
2. Richard Petty Driving Experience (for the adventure-loving couple!)
3. Wine Tasting at Murphy's Restaurant 
4. Georgia Tech Basketball Game (we did this last year and it was so much fun!)

#letsmakeamemory

- CMD

1 comment: