1.28.2015

Take me Away... to Casa Mosaico

Its cold out. The #blizzardof2015 is in full swing up north and Atlanta is pretty cold too. On top of that, I've been jonesing for some travel. Usually at this time of year, I'm juggling the dates on my calendar to book some wedding trips and a vacation or two. But not this year. So, while I was wistfully thinking of all of the warm places I'd rather be, I remembered a little hotel I'd come across and tucked away for a blustery day. Today's the day.  




Casa Mosaico is bursting with about as much charm as one little rental home can have. Its in Granada, Spain and the website says its surrounded by orange, lemon and cherry trees. Sold. Admittedly, its actually not that warm in Granada right now. But this home exudes so much warmth and coastal cuteness that I could lay around in it all day and just pretend its 80 degrees out.
- CMD

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with Granada!! Very much like Sevilla, where we went :)

    ReplyDelete