2.07.2015

Be Still My Heart: 2.7.15

A roundup of things that made my heart happy this week- weekend reading! 



This insanely gorgeous French restaurant, Claudette, in Greenwich Village. I've already added it to my list of things I have to do when I visit this year. I love when a restaurant can just transport you to a place, this one has me dreaming of a trip to France as well as one to NYC. 

Shakira just seems like the coolest and she recently welcomed her second precious little boy. For both children she has worked with UNICEF for a World Baby Shower to raise money for water kits and measles vaccines for children all over the world. She's literally changed the lived of hundreds of thousands of children by raising money and awareness during such a special time for her family. She don't lie, her hips don't lie, she's an inspiration. 

Its almost Girl Scout cookie time. Its. almost. Girl. Scout. cookie. time. The Bourbon Review posted on the best bourbon pairings with Girl Scout Cookies. I don't even like bourbon, but I really like Girl Scout cookies. 

This adorable tassel sconce by Coleen & Company. Wouldn't it be so cute in a little girl's nursery!? 

I've been following Jessica Shyba's instagram feed of her beautiful family for a bit now. She's gained fame by posting incredibly lovable photos of her son Beau and their rescue dog Theo napping together every day. This week she released a book on the same topic. Its awesome to see a happy family find some success simply for being happy (and tons of really hard work, I'm sure!). 

- CMD

1 comment:

  1. Where are the Girl Scouts in Atlanta? I've been eating their cookies in Florida for a little while now!

    ReplyDelete