2.27.2015

WORK OUT: for free!


One of my 30 Things in Year 30 was to seek out and utilize more free workout options in Atlanta. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to paying for fitness, telling myself instead that I'll 'definitely just go run outside' or 'play tennis twice a week' or 'lift weights at home'. But, alas, when its 30 degrees outside (or even 50 degrees outside, lets be honest) my motivation for those by-myself outside workouts is pretty weak. 

A workout class is probably my favorite type of fitness activity - love a Pure Barre class, spin class, Pilates, you name it. But those classes add up FAST. 

So, I did some digging and although I didn't find as many free workout options as I'd hoped, Atlanta has some pretty great offerings at the low cost of no cost!

(I've added a bunch to my calendar!)
(Saturdays at 9 AM- beautiful shop in a great location)
(variety of classes at their Westside shop)

I plan to take advantage of my first one starting next Saturday, and hopefully many Saturdays to follow. 

Image via Nike. Shop the collection here

- CMD

No comments:

Post a Comment