12.04.2014

December: A Joyful Celebration



Its already the fourth day of December! This month is going to fly by. I'll probably spend the whole month just sipping on these rose, raspberry and mint cocktails while listening to Idina Menzel's glorious voice sing me classic Christmas carols. Yeah right - I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! 

I definitely have packages to wrap and these winter-scene and butcher paper packages are inspiring me to step it up a notch. Maybe adding red ribbon instead of white? 

Every December Atlanta's Fox Theatre hosts a production of the Nutcracker ballet in partnership with the Atlanta Ballet Orchestra. It is a gorgeous place for a Christmas-time show and I highly recommend this classic. 

My girlfriends and I are doing the She Reads Truth advent which you can follow along with us here. Its a great way to stay grounded to the true meaning of Christmas while we are surrounded with the hustle and bustle of this month. And how cute is this DIY advent calendar for at home?

This year we are are having Christmas dinner at the historic Jekyll Island Club Hotel. It is a beautiful and lovely resort that is celebrating 125 years and its a great place to be on Christmas day. There are always excited kids running around and the grounds are beautifully decorated for the holiday. There will be oysters. Obviously, the whole family will dig in at the same time, exactly as pictured above. 

Check out how cute this family's Christmas cards are and also an easy way to make your whole house smell like the most joyful time of year. 

- CMD 

1 comment: