11.21.2014

2014 Eater Awards - Atlanta

I've eaten some great food this week including KR Steakbar and homemade Friendsgiving. Tonight we are headed to Aria (can't believe I haven't been yet!) and Sunday I'll be at No. 246. Nom. Nom. Nom. I like to think of myself as pretty on-top-of the Atlanta food scene, so when Eater released their 2014 Eater awards for Atlanta this week, I was surprised to find that I hadn't been to any of the restaurants awarded. I've got some eatin' to do! Eater is my go-to source for all things restaurant related. If you aren't in Atlanta don't despair, Eater has food blogs and guides all over the country. 

Bonus, all of these restaurants have highly designed or intentional interior spaces. So, lots of pretty and cool things to see while you are eating Atlanta's best food!









- CMD 

1 comment:

  1. The Atlanta food scene is awesome! Your so lucky you have such innovative food places up there :) Will check out Eater to see if there's something for South Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete